Sunday, 27 July 2014

Chairs and tables are thrown and restaurant diners flee as trouble flares during Gaza protest in Cardiff

Trouble flared at a march in Cardiff as hundreds turned up to protest against the ongoing violence in Gaza.
In ugly scenes, as protesters passed the city's Mill Lane - popular with diners and drinkers - chairs and tables were thrown at them by people drinking outside in the bars.
Witnesses saw chairs and tables being thrown into crowds as the protest passed by.
Placards were also apparently used as weapons as anger erupted on the busy street, which is packed with bars and restaurants.
Videos posted on YouTube and Facebook showed men throwing chairs into the crowd.
South Wales Police said around 1,500 people took part in the march while the disorder broke out on Mill Lane and St Mary Street in two separate incidents.
A 22-year-old man, from Caerphilly, was arrested for assault and a 33-year-old man, from Pontypridd, was arrested for affray.
Police said neither of the men were from the rally group.
Both men have been bailed pending further enquiries and police are speaking with witnesses and examining footage from the event.
Chief Inspector Dan Howe said: “The police were there to ensure the safety of everyone involved and the vast majority of people behaved in a calm and sensible way, however extra officers attended to provide reassurance to the community.
“Unfortunately not all of those in Cardiff yesterday afternoon were well-behaved and violence broke out with a small minority which disrupted an otherwise peaceful demonstration.

South Wales NF at Oxford demo against the Muslim Grooming gangs!

Early on Saturday morning a mini bus of patriots set off for Oxford for the National Front's Anti grooming gang demo. Spirits were high and everyone was enthusiastic about the coming demonstration to support their comrades in the National Front against these vile grooming gangs.

South Wales NF have always asked;
 "With all these organised grooming gangs, mainly from the muslim communities operating in cities such as, Rochdale, Rotherham, Derby, Newcastle and Oxford, ARE YOU SURE THIS ISN'T HAPPENING OR WILL NOT EVER HAPPEN HERE IN WALES?!!"

On arriving in Oxford City  centre South Wales NF were the "first to land" and were quickly approached by the local police force. It seemed as though all the pubs were shut and were aware that  "the front were organising a demo". The police then tailed the patriots to a public house that was open near the bus station where they set up camp and guided their fellow patriots to their destination.

As most of the 60 or so patriots gathered a very small mob of less than 15 of the great unwashed "Anti-fascists" appeared and started to hurl insults towards the nationalists from behind the police lines! This resulted in 4 or 5 arrests from the loony left wing.

The police then marched the patriots through Oxford centre with all flags flying, to chants of "hang paedophile scum!" The police then held the group in a side street just off the main shopping street to hold their rally! Although this location was not what the patriots had been told they were going to get, it was the best option the police would allow and by this time a large crowd gathered around the group listening to what was being said.

After speeches by South Wales NF organiser Adam Lloyd, Daz Lumb of Yorkshire NF and our party
chairman Kevin Bryan the Nationalists were then marched out of Oxford escorted By the police to a public house just outside the city centre. There was a half hearted attempt to get to the patriots by a small young asian gang but this was soon repelled and laughed off by the patriots who then settled down for a quiet drink and a chat about the days events.



Not long after it was time for South Wales NF to get back on the mini bus and head back to "God's Country" with a sense of pride and heads held high for doing their bit to stand against Grooming Gangs!

to get involved email; southwalesnf@hotmail.co.uk


Friday, 18 July 2014

NEW: "NATIONAL FRONT - WALES FLAGS", NOW IN STOCK!

THESE GREAT NEW, "NATIONAL FRONT - WALES", FLAGS ARE IN STOCK AND READY FOR SALE AT THE GREAT PRICE OF JUST £10 (PLUS £2 P&P.)

THIS GREAT NATIONALIST FLAG IS MADE UP BY INCORPORATING THE FOLLOWING 4 FLAGS;

*THE SAINT DAVID'S CROSS
*THE FLAG OF OWAIN GLYNDWR
*THE RED DRAGON
* THE WHITE EAGLE OF SNOWDON

YOU CAN PURCHASE THESE FLAGS BY CLICKING THE LINK HERE

Friday, 11 July 2014

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK!

Like and follow us on Facebook, with links to local news sites for subjects that affect us all!

Welsh politics

Immigration

Job losses

Criminal Stories

And the occasional bit of humour!


find us here: South Wales NF on Facebook


Sunday, 29 June 2014

OUR Capital City has a very real threat of large scale Islamic extremism

Wales online posted an article showing the extent of  "Islamic Extremism" within OUR Welsh capital City.

In the article was a map showing the incidents and links to these areas by radical Muslims.




The article goes on to list arrests and reports of Islamic Extremism in the City since 2010;

* June 2014: Reyaad Khan, Nasser Muthana and Aseel Muthana appear in a recruitment video for Islamic State in Iraq and Syria.
* June 2014: A Muslim student who posted a series of links to extremist videos on his Facebook and Twitter pages under the pseudonym ‘Father of Terrorism’ appeared in court. Cardiff man Khuram Iqbal, 21, placed articles and other material which glorified terrorism up for sale on six different Facebook pages.
* July 2012: A Cardiff jihadist who applied to work at the Millennium Stadium during the Olympic Games was jailed for nine months. Norman Idris Faridi, 32, of Pen-y-Wain, Roath, was found to have a “terrorist’s manual”, 39 Ways To Serve And Proceed In Jihad, on his external hard drive.
* July 2012: The sister of one of the would-be London Stock Exchange bombers, Ruksana Begum, 22, of Ninian Park Road, Riverside, is jailed for a year for having al-Qaeda terrorist material in her mobile phone .
* January 2012: Specialist anti-terror police swoop on Canton Community Hall on Leckwith Road after concerns were raised that local Muslims, claiming to be affiliated with a banned extremist group, were holding secret meetings. Mohammed Abdin, 21, of Clare Road, Grangetown, was later jailed for four months for telling police: “I’m going to chop your head off.”
* October 2011: Two teenage boys from Cardiff suspected of having links with Islamist group Al Sha-baab are arrested on their return to the UK after being deported from Kenya. The 18-year-olds were detained by the Metropolitan Police under the Terrorism Act before being released without charge.
* December 2010: Three would-be terrorists are arrested after police foil their plot to bomb the London Stock Exchange and even launch a “Mumbai-style” atrocity. Cardiff brothers Abdul Miah, 25, of Ninian Park Road, Riverside, and Gurukanth Desai, 30, of Albert Street, Riverside, planned their Al Qaeda-inspired attacks on walks around Roath Park. They were eventually jailed for a total of nearly 40 years. Omar Sharif Latif, 28, of Riverside, pleaded guilty to a lesser charge of attending the meetings with the intention of assisting others to prepare or commit acts of terrorism.
read more from wales online  here

Monday, 26 May 2014

Hang Paedo Scum!

Here in South Wales NF we are not ashamed to say, under an National Front Government paedophiles will be hung by the neck until dead!!!!

Read about the latest Paedophile case in South Wales HERE.

Why should we, the tax payer, pay to keep scum like this alive in a prison?!!

South Wales NF says HANG PAEDO SCUM!!!